The A-DATA N702 is from the Nobility Series and is currently available in three colors. Impeccable beauty is how A-DATA describes the drive and I have to admit it is a very sharp looking product. Others must have agreed as the N702 won an IF Product Award Design Award in early 2008. Capacities available are 2, 4 and 8GB.
Specifications and Features
For some reason, when I look at the box front for the A-DATA N702 I think of a Zippo box, although I can't really recall exactly what one looks like...
The back of the package lists the specifications and features.
The A-DATA N702
The A-DATA N702 is closed in this image, but with a 180 degree twist of its base
The USB connector slides out, giving us an easy connection to a PC.
The drive comes with long and short rubber pieces that can be used to hold the N702 around your neck or wrist. The short version could also double as a key ring.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [A-DATA N702]
- Page 3 [A-DATA S701 (Eee PC Edition)]
- Page 4 [A-DATA T801]
- Page 5 [A-DATA T802]
- Page 6 [Crucial Gizmo! Plus]
- Page 7 [Gingle T01 Twist Disk]
- Page 8 [Kingston DataTraveler 400]
- Page 9 [Kingston DataTraveler HyperX]
- Page 10 [Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy]
- Page 11 [Lexar JumpDrive FireFly]
- Page 12 [Lexar JumpDrive Lightning]
- Page 13 [Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus]
- Page 14 [Super Talent Pico A]
- Page 15 [Super Talent Pico B]
- Page 16 [Super Talent Pico C]
- Page 16 [Testing and HD Tach - Write Performance]
- Page 17 [HD Tach - Read Performance]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4