Smooth Creations and TweakTown have teamed up to build an awesome bang for the buck system. Smooth Creations is known for their high-end lavish systems that bring a lot of attention at trade shows and review sites, but most don't consider the company's products when they think of bang for the buck systems. The truth is that Smooth Creations has an entire product line that starts off at 1,300 USD and works all the way up to their high-end 5,000 USD Extreme machines.
TweakTown worked closely with Smooth Creations to come up with a system that you will want to put on the top of your desk, take to a LAN party and save some coin in the process. To thank us for our input on the product, Smooth Creations has made a special limited edition system that bares our name, the Smooth Creations Reaper TweakTown Edition.
The TweakTown Edition is a limited edition run of only 50 systems and is also a way for TweakTown to give back to our readers while helping promote Smooth Creations and some of our other partners that helped with this limited edition product. Western Digital, BFG Tech and Corsair played a big role in helping us keep the cost of the system down and all provided some of their very best technology that allowed Smooth Creations to hold a 2,600 USD price point for the Reaper TweakTown Edition.
The article today is a promotional article and not a review. Later this month the Reaper TweakTown Edition will be in a 5-way round up of systems that range in price from 2200 to 2600 USD. Let's have a look at the specifications and see what kind of craziness Smooth was able to configure for the low price point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Smooth Creation Reaper TweakTown Edition]
- Page 4 [A Deeper Look]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4