Now we take a look at our own position. Even with the game paused, you can issue orders to your soldiers.
We have three guys on the right side behind a stack of boxes,...
...a few more guys, including the squad sniper, a little back behind a wooden shack, and...
...three guys further forward, already almost in hand grenade range! We'll take advantage of that, and - during the pause - order some of them to throw handgrenades at the MG position.
We do this by clicking on the grenade and then right-clicking on the target, as shown in the image above.
Private Voronov advances into range and tosses the grenade, and takes out the MG crew!!!
Meanwhile we select some targets for our other soldiers. The sniper naturally is ordered to target units further away, since his accuracy (marksman skill) as well as equipment (scoped rifle) give him the best to-hit chance at longer ranges.
Well-aimed shots also from the other riflemen take out the visible enemy soldiers one by one.
When none are visible anymore, we give the order to advance in groups.
Some of the guys are ordered into cover on the left side behind one of the shacks there.
More targets come into view and are picked off at a distance.
Then the right side closes towards the village as well.
But not all enemy are dead yet.
We order some of the guys in for the close kill.
Taking cover behind some dirty laundry won't cut it, Kraut!
As the last enemy soldier falls, the second objective is met (take the village) and the game auto-pauses again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4