A-DATA has just kicked a monster of a device out the door, the XPG Dual 3.5" SSD RAID box.
The XPG will fit into a standard 3.5" drive bay and will house 2 2.5" SATA SSDs or HDDs. RIAD functions will be controlled by a simple dip switch on the back. The XPG will support a full 7 types of RAID including:
RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 and GUI.
A-DATA has tested the XPG using simple USB power but do not guarantee this type of connection will work with all systems and drives.
Read the full PR here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4