Our Download of the Day today is Lavalys EVEREST v5.00.
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings.
CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 5.00
- New alerting feature that triggers on overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure.
- Support for Intel Core i7 "Nehalem", Intel Atom "Diamondville" and AMD Phenom II "Deneb" processors.
- Support for OpenGL 3.0 with OpenGL version compliancy test.
- Support for Windows 7 and a new auto-load feature under Windows Vista.
- Extended audio information by adding OpenAL and High Definition Audio pages.
- New information page for installed Windows Vista Sidebar Gadgets.
- GPGPU devices information for ATI Stream and nVIDIA CUDA.
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.