Our Download of the Day today is FileZilla 3.3.0.
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
• Easy to use
• Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
• IPv6 support
• Available in many languages
• Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
• Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
• Drag & drop support
• Configurable transfer speed limits
• Filename filters
• Network configuration wizard
• Remote file editing
• HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
• Logging to file
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 3.3.0
- Aborting a previous connection attempt by establishing a new connection in the same tab no longer renders the new connection unusable
- *nix: Quote filenames containing spaces if editing using default editor for text files
- *nix: Fix crash while emitting queue finished notifications
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.