Well there's not a lot going on this morning but over at The Register they have more info on the IE bug that allows full MSN Messenger hijack.
Also those of you who maybe using the software firewalls known as BlackICE Defender and BlackICE Agent may not be as secure as you think.
And making a timely appearance is ZoneAlarm Pro 3.0 beta which is for free evaluation from MajorGeeks.com and I've just installed it to replace my older version of ZoneAlarm but do remember that it is a "beta" version.
- Iwill XP333-R (ALi MAGiK 1C) Motherboard @ Club Overclocker
- Server Tualatin CPU @ Digit Life
- iRiver iMP-350 SlimX MP3 CD Player @ Reviewmakers
- Epox EP-8KLM2 (KL133A) Motherboard @ PC PowerZone
- Blizzard Z4 Internal Water Cooling Kit @ ipKonfig
- Thermal Paste Comparison @ TechWatch
- Thermaltake Volcano 7+ HSF @ Extreme Overclocking
- CaseAce GearGrip CRT @ Virtual-Hideout
- Magic-i Keychain Databank @ ICEHardware
- Thermaltake Volcano 7 HSF @ Mikhailtech
Well that's all for now.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.