Well not a real lot for today but lets start on it.
The guys at t-break have got their hands on a pre-release version of ASUS' A7V333 KT333 Chipset Motherboard and want to tell you all about it. This board not only features the VIA KT333 chipset with support for DDR333 memory and ATA133 but also has a Promise 20276 ATA-133 RAID Controller, CMedia 6-Channel Audio, 4 x USB 1.1 connectors, 4 x USB 2.0 connectors, C.O.P. (CPU Overheating Protection), IE1394 and Voice Diagnostics.
So if you want to find out more about it head on over and check it out.
Now for you modders out there that just can't get enough lights into your case, the guys at BiT-Tech have another brilliant piece of equipment for you. Now this would have to effect the performance and life of a fan but go and check out the PCMods.com Lighted Fan Unit which can be attached to any 80mm fan.
- Intel: Expect McKinleys galore at IDF @ ZDNet News
- Hefty Bill With Added Insult Shocks Telecom NZ Customer @ The New Zealand Herald
- New AMD Desktop Roadmap @ VR-Zone
- A Simple Fix For WinXP "Data Invalid" Problem @ The Inquirer
- MSN Messenger Worm Entices The Unwary @ The Register
- Xoxide Z-40 Storm Case @ PimpRig
- Globalwin CAK-II 38 Heatsink @ Mikhailtech
- Glowire Lazer Led Unit @ MODTHEBOX
- Dr. Thermal HSF @ SLCentral
- Atlas SF-201-1 and SF-860G PC Cases @ Dan's Data
- Iwill XP333-R (Ali MaGik 1-C) Motherboard @ Active-Hardware
- MSI K7T266 Pro2-RU (KT266A) Motherboard @ Overclockers Online
- Gainward GeForce3 PowrPak !!! Ti 200 128MB Golden Sample @ [H]ard|OCP
- Shuttle AV45GTR (KT266A) Motherboard @ PC Stats
- MSI 845 Ultra (MS-6398) Intel 845D Motherboard @ Sharky Extreme
- A Comparison Of 14 LCD Monitors [Updated] @ Tom's Hardware
- Sony G420S and Hitachi CM721F 19" Monitors @ Van's Hardware
- High-End IDE RAID Controllers Roundup. Part 2 @ X-bit labs
- Socket A HSF Roundup @ AthlonXP.com
- Directron SF-201-B Black Aluminium Case @ Overclockers.com
Ok that's all for now so enjoy it peoples.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.