Our Download of the Day today is Foobar2000 1.1 beta 1.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
• Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
• Gapless playback.
• Full unicode support.
• Easily customizable user interface layout.
• Advanced tagging capabilities.
• Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
• Full ReplayGain support.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
• Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.1 beta 1
# New component installation and automatic updating functionality.
- Optional components are now installed into user's profile folder, allowing different components installed for different users on one system.
# Entirely new Converter user interface.
# Reworked appearance of various Preferences pages and other utility dialogs.
# Improved ID3v2 tag writing standard compliance.
# Improved Matroska compliance.
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.