- Apparently there are some issues with nForce boards using a PCI disk controller trying to write to some devices, as was discovered by The Tech Report
- Someone out there had to do it... VibrantLogic have put out a list / guide on how to annoy the l33t. I 6U355 i7'5 n07 0N1y M3 7ha7 1337 aNN0Y5...
- For those of you trying to get to the Hardware Pub website, they have been having issues with their domain name, and will temporarily be at http://www.hardwarepub.net. Let's hope they can get things sorted out soon.
Cases / Systems / Mods:
- Heat Shrink Your Cables guide @ Gibtek
- KingWin Multifunction Transfer Panel / KF-201-DF Mobile IDE Rack review @ TweakNews
- Lian-Li PC-35 Aluminum case review @ Hardware-Unlimited
- Lian-Li PC-65 Aluminum case review @ System Cooling
- Lighted Fan Mod @ Gibtek
- Noise Control Stealth Tower case review @ OC Prices
- Seasonic 300W ATX PSU review @ SilentPC Review
- Thermalright AX-7 HSF review @ Teksector
Motherboards / CPUs:
- ABIT AT7 MAX vs. ASUS A7V333 comparison @ GotApex?
- Iwill P4R-533N review @ VIA Hardware
- MSI KT3-Ultra review @ Lost Circuits
- Shuttle AK35GT2R KT333 review @ Mikhailtech
- SOYO P4S-645DX Dragon Ultra review @ Tweakers Australia
- ATI Radeon 8500 comparison review @ Active-Hardware
- Gainward GeForce 4 Ti4200 review @ Overclockers New Zealand
- Image Quality vs. Performance article @ Sharkey Extreme
- Leadtek A250 Ultra GeForce4 Ti4600 review @ SimHQ and Active-Hardware
- Radeon 8500 64MB review @ Viperlair
- E3 2002 Video Coverage review @ 3D Retreat
- FastTrak TX2000 Ultra RAID ATA133 Controller review @ 3dGameMan
- Western Digital 80GB Special Edition HDD review @ EXHardware
- Windows 2000/XP Registry guide (Part 2) @ DeviantPC
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.