Our Download of the Day today is SmartFTP 4.0.1145.0.
SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client which allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced features SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
SmartFTP can be used for:
Web site publishing and maintenance
Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
Share your files with your friends and coworkers
Backups of local or remote files
SmartFTP offers these features:
Quickly rename multiple files.
Search your hard drive in the Local Browser (Windows Vista and higher)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 4.0.1145.0
- Transfer Queue: Scheduled and monitored items add a copy of themselves to the tail of the queue when they are triggered.
- Fix: Windows XP: Local Browser: Unspecified Windows Update broke delete folder functionality in tree ctrl.
- Fix: Windows XP: Local Browser: Unspecified Windows Update caused new folders not to be added correctly
- Fix: Remote Browser: Tree control was not correctly updated after delete folder operation
- Cleanup of shell notification helper
- SDK: Added various samples (e.g. transfer statistics with RRDtool).
- Editor: Added setting for syntax highlight for custom file extension
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.