Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.4.8.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
• Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
• Displays adapter, GPU and display information
• Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
• Validation of results
• No installation required
• Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.4.8
• Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 and future GF104 variants
• Updated TMU/Texture rate calculation method. Please report any errors in the forums
• Fixed memory clock monitoring on HD 6850, HD 6870
• Fixed label corruption on cards without any shaders
• Fixed rare CrossFire detection bug on ancient ATI drivers
• Added voltage monitoring fallback for ATI cards with unsupported voltage controller
• Updated PCI vendor ID for PowerColor
• Removed MSI giveaway
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.