Our Download of the Day today is Postbox 2.1.2.
Postbox lets you spend less time managing messages and more time getting things done. But what makes Postbox really useful is the way it lets you find and reuse all kinds of content hidden deep within your email. After all, it's your email... make the most of it!
Postbox makes it easy to search for almost anything across all of your email accounts.
Powerful Address Auto-Complete
The Addressing Widget will enable you to search for contacts by either first name, last name, or domain.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.1.2
* Languages - all supported languages are shipped with the Postbox application now and no longer require installing separate language packs. The language will be automatically selected based on your system locale setting. Please see the following Knowledge Base Article to change the language back to English or another language.
* Dictionaries - Use the included system dictionaries on Mac OS X
* Time Machine - more efficient disk space usage for IMAP accounts when using Time Machine on Mac OS X.
* Add the ability to auto close a stand alone message window on delete instead of loading the next message. Please see the following Knowledge Base Article for more details.
* Fixed an issue with indexing large messages on Windows
* Fixed an issue with the Mac OS X Address Book when addressing to an Address Book Group where the message would not send.
* Fixed an issue with not being able to re-order favorite topics in the focus pane
* Fixed an issue when changing identities in the compose window where the old signature would not get removed when the signature for the new identity was added
* Fixed an issue with importing messages from Apple Mail
* Incorporated Mozilla Firefox security updates through version 3.6.13
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.