Our Download of the Day today is PowerDVD 11.0.1719.
Power DVD is simply the best Blu-ray/DVD player software today. It delivers outstanding Blu-ray and DVD movie playback quality on your PC:
NEW Unparalleled HD movie experience: The best video quality today with incomparable support for all HD video formats like AVCHD, AVCREC, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), MPEG-2 HD and WMV-HD
NEW HDMI 1.3 Support: HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) simultaneously transfers 8 channels of audio over a single cable
NEW PC friendly: Play your HD movies on high or low spec CPUs.
High-Def Home Theater Audio: Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
Please note: This is a commercial trial.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 11.0.1719
* Add YouTube search function.
* Improve 3D file, BD3D, side-by-side BDAV playback support.
* Improve DLNA playback support and DTCP-IP activation flow.
* Improve file playback support on IFO, M3U, PM4
* Improve nVidia 3DVision support on 3D playback over HDMI 1.4 connection
# Resolved Issues:
* Keyboard control could not work in CyberLink PowerDVD Cinema mode.
* MCE-remote control could not work correctly in CyberLink PowerDVD cinema mode.
* CyberLink PowerDVD could not launch on specific ATI platform.
* CyberLink PowerDVD could not close correctly when launched from Windows Media Center
* CyberLink PowerDVD could not keep HD Audio or TT-Surround setting after stop playback.
* CyberLink PowerDVD did not have Dolby Headphone setting in advance menu.
* File association does not work
* Translation issues
* Fullscreen playback on secondary display has letterbox issue
Further Reading: Read and find more HT & Movies news at our HT & Movies news index page.