A little different Deal of the Day today for the release of Microsoft's Kinect for Windows.
The Kinect for Windows sensor unit is intended to be used with the Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK .
Note: The sensor unit does not ship with any software, and will only operate with an application developed for Kinect for Windows.
- Utilize Kinect skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array, and other sensor technologies
- Link computers to Kinect devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Use the Kinect for Windows SDK to build applications with C++, C#, or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes,and businesses
- Run applications built with the Kinect for Windows Commercial Software Development Kit (SDK)
Further Reading: Read and find more Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news at our Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news index page.