Samsung have begun shipping out their Galaxy Note II to retailers in Canada, and should be available at most stores in the next two or so weeks. Android Central are reporting that TELUS, WIND and Mobilicity would have the Note II, as well as the already confirmed Bell and Rogers.
Rogers and Bell are already taking orders online for $199 on a three-year (eek) contract. If you haven't seen what powers the 5.5-inch Galaxy Note II yet, this should get you up to speed:
- Network: 3G: HSPA+ 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps); 4G LTE: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps
- Processor: 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Display: 5.5" HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera: Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI; Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI; Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
- GPS: A-GPS; Glonass
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Memory: 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
Further Reading: Read and find more Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news at our Mobile Devices, Tablets & Phones news index page.