nVidia has released yet another set of Detonator drivers for Windows 2000 and XP users. These drivers are dated Dec 3 and weigh in at a rather large 16.3mb.
- Compatibility and performance enhancements for Windows XP Media Center EditionMore information @ Riva3D
- Up to a 25% increase in performance
- nView™ 2.0 multi-display technology increases productivity and provides the necessary tools to control the way users access and view applications.
- NVRotate™ enabling image rotation on today's advanced flat panel displays.
- NVKeystone™ allows for real-time image correction on portable projectors and heads-up displays.
- Digital Vibrance Control™ allows users to adjust color controls to achieve accurate, bright colors under all conditions.
- New control panel streamlines user interface and enables faster and easier access to all video settings
- Robust Channels enables higher faster performance and better stability for all applications through fail-safe paths in the drivers
- CineFX™ Simulator allows developers to use Cg-"C for graphics"-to write complex shaders in a high level language faster and more easily than before.
- NVIDIA's patented Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) - supports all products in a single driver binary
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.