- Halo PC @ TweakTown Gamer
Our sister site, TweakTown Gamer, has posted an in-depth preview of Halo for PC.
The single player game itself is virtually identical to the console version in terms of content, and hence will really only be of interest to those who have yet to experience the game in its original form. Multiplayer, on the other hand, has been tweaked by the addition of new vehicles, weapons, maps and customizability.
The networking system, in addition to the graphical changes required to operate at extreme resolutions such as 1600x1200, seems to be where Gearbox have spent most of their development time. Currently, the game is slated to be released in Australia on the 16th of October, which should be definite, considering the game went gold in the middle of September.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Biostar IDEQ 200N @ AMDZone
- Extremely Mad? EE? XE? Lost? @ HEXUS
- Corsair Hydrocool200 @ OC Tools
- Carbon Black, Arctic Silver and Ceramique @ Lost Circuits
- Intel's Prescott Problems May Foreshadow Industry Woes @ Sudhian Media
- Orac³ - A cult icon revisited @ BIT Tech
- MSI MegaStick1 MP3/FM Radio/USB Drive @ PC Stats
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.