Last week after a company choose not to send us samples due to the publication of our Booth Babes article from Computex 2003, we decided to run a poll asking what you thought of the article and if it offended you. The results were as we expected, 90.2% of you were not offended while the remaining 9.8% of you didn't agree with the article. We'll have to evaluate from future events if we post pictures of booth babes or not.
This week we want to know who you think make the best driver suite software for chipsets, motherboards, GPUs and so forth. Given ATI has just released their new Catalyst 3.8 driver suite and nVidia aren't far away from releasing their new ForceWare driver suite with a bunch of exciting new features, it's a good time to find how who you all think do the best job at it.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.