- Nitro RAM
Yesterday Simple Tech announced its brand new line of High Performance RAM called "Nitro". For starters the company will offer DDR-433, DDR-466 and DDR-500 memory modules. It will be interesting to see the type of performance these modules offer from a company who hasn't previously produced performance RAM, to the best of my knowledge.
SANTA ANA, Calif., Nov 12, 2003 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- SimpleTech, Inc. (Nasdaq: STEC), a designer, manufacturer and marketer of custom and open-standard memory solutions based on Flash memory and DRAM technologies, today announced its new line of advanced, premium desktop memory products, Nitro(TM) High Speed Memory. Nitro will be demonstrated for the first time at Comdex, November 17-20, 2003, in Las Vegas by Giga-Byte Technology at The Venetian Hotel and Resort, Venetian Ballroom-J, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Chaintech FX5600 Ultra A-FX71 @ Viper Lair
- OCZ PC4200 Dual Channel Performance Series @ SubZeroTech
- Swiftech H20-Series Cooling Kit @ ipKonfig
- Biostar K8NHA Pro (nVidia nForce3) Motherboard @ AMD Zone
- Bytecc Mobile HDD Enclosure @ Ninjalane
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.