- ATI Catalyst v3.10 Drivers Released
ATI has released a new set of Catalyst drivers today, being v3.10. You can view the release notes supporting these over here, and a list of resolved issues can be found here.
New Features - This release adds support for the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL), a flexible, forward-looking, and hardware-independent high-level graphics programming language. The OpenGL Shading Language, defined as an open standard by the OpenGL Architecture Review Board, allows application developers to take advantage of the powerful programmable vertex and pixel processing units present in the 3D graphics system.
Performance Improvements - Performance in various 2D applications has improved by as much as 3-6% across the entire RADEON product line. Comanche 4 framerates have also improved by approximately 5-7%.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Leadtek WinFast TV DV2000 TV&FM Tuner @ Ixbt Labs
- Nexus NX3500 "Real Silent PSU" @ SilentPC Review
- Enermax UC-A8FATRA Aluminum Fan Controller @ 3D Extreme
- ByteCC 7-IN-1 Memory Reader/Writer @ Ohls Place
- Biostar's iDEQ 200T & AOpen's EZ65 @ HotHardware
- AMD Opteron 248 vs. Intel Xeon 2.8 Web Servers go Head-2-Head @ Anandtech
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.