- OCZ EL PC4000 vs. Kingston HyperX PC4000
The folks at HardCoreWare have a head-to-head shootout going between two high quality dual channel kits by OCZ and Kingston, a worthwhile look if you're aiming to hit that magical 1GHz FSB on your P4 at some stage.
Today we'll be looking at two speedy sets of dual channel memory. At DDR500 (or PC4000) specs, these two pairs run stock at a whooping 200mhz effective than the fastest processor FSB on the market. Chances are that if you're reading this you're a serious overclocker who's looking to push their P4 chip to the max.
- CaseAce GearGrip CRT
If you LAN quite a bit and don't own an LCD monitor, you'll know just how much of a pain in the ass it is to cart around your CRT. The folks at ExtremeReviews have checked out a nifty invention to make this task sooo much easier, a carrying harness.
Monitors are very bulky, oddly shaped objects. If you are forced to transport monitors around a lot it is probably a hassle for you. CaseAce would like to alleviate this hassle, so they have designed the GearGrip CRT. This product is a carrying harness for your monitor, which turns what was once a hassle into a piece of cake.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Wireless Network Security Basics @ TechTastic
- Wingman Cordless Rumblepad @ Bit-Tech
- Enhanced 802.11g NeedToKnow @ Toms Networking
- AMD Athlon 64 3400+ compared @ Ixbt Labs
- ECS EZ-30 Tablet PC @ OC Workbench
- Imation Portable Slim Combo drive @ Hardware Zone
- Lite-On IT to begin shipments of 8x DVD Dual in Feb @ DigiTimes
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.