- EPoX Debuts Premium Motherboard Bundle
Epox have announced the launch of a "PowerPack" bundle for several of their motherboards today in celebration of the 8RDA+'s anniversary. Noteworthy differences are the inclusion of nVidia's NVSystemUtility software for overclocking on the fly, a packet of mini heatsinks, USB bracket, extra logo stickers, and even a unique looking screwdriver. The full press release on the new package here.
[Taipei, February 12, 2004]--To celebrate EP-8RDA+ anniversary, EPoX launches a Powerpack to enhances EPoX motherboards by providing additional items to make building better systems easier than ever.
In its continuing efforts to provide users with new convenience features and enhanced value, EPoX has created the Powerpack bundle for its motherboards-including the EP-8RDA+、EP-8RDA3+, EP-4PDA5+, and EP-8HDA5+. Powerpack not only allows DIY hobbyists to build the system of their dreams quickly and easily, but also ensures that the completed system achieves its full potential in terms of performance, connectivity, and reliability.
- Exclusive PCI-Express Images from nVidia!
Below we have a couple of shots of nVidia's upcoming PCX-4300 series card. Nothing visually stunning here being a bottom of the line budget card, but just a small treat behind what's yet to come with the much anticipated PCI-Express range.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Heatsink Roundup @ Techware Labs
- "The One" - Dream PC @ Driver Heaven
- Intel's Alderwood Chipset A ''Rocket Sled'' For Enthusiasts @ ExtremeTech
- Intel Grantsdale, Alderswood details revealed @ The Inquirer
- New Memory Highs: Corsair and OCZ Introduce DDR550 @ Anandtech
- Kingston PC4000 HyperX 1GB Dual Channel kit @ 1SweetPC
- Dual-Wan Router Showdown @ AMD Power
- Accent HT101S mATX HTPC Case @ HTPC News
- Spire CopperStream II @ CoolTechZone
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4