- Thermalright SLK-948U
Looking for the best possible cooling for your new a64 rig but don't want to have to resort to water? Then here's your answer. Scott from ClubOC has checked out Thermalright's revamped SLK-948U heatsink for us today and also comes up with a creative way to use Vantec's noisy high powered tornado with it. Furthermore, Intel owners don't despair, Thermalright have made sure it's compatible for P4 rigs too.
SLK heatsinks have a signature look and design that Thermalright has built a reputation upon. The shiny, stepped, and winged copper fins promise performance before the heatsink is even unwrapped from the package. The newest addition to the SLK family is the SLK-948U. Thermalright has met the need for aftermarket AMD-64 coolers while still providing a quality product to the Intel crowd as well. Thermalright has rated the SLK-948U for use with AMD: Athlon64 FX 3200+/Athlon64 3200+ and beyond, and for Intel Pentium-4 Socket-478 3.2GHz and beyond. Available options for mounting fans remains as robust as all the previous SLK heatsinks Thermalright has manufactured.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Hot Flashing Guide Rev. 2.0 @ RojakPot
- CoolerMaster Aerogate II @ Hardware12v (Translated)
- Dark Crystal Mod @ Bit-Tech
- OCZ's PC3200 Performance Series 2GB Dual Channel memory @ OCPrices
- COOLMAX X Notebook Cooler Review @ ExtensionTech
- Jens of Sweden MP-300 MP3 Player @ DesignTechnica
- HighPoint RocketRAID 1820A @ ClubOC
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.