- Gigabyte's GV-RX series ATI PCI-Express Lineup
Gigabyte have issued everyone a press release announcing their ATI PCI Express lineup. Card's announced are the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series, and GV-RX30 series, based on ATI's X800, X600, and X300 respectively. More in their official PR.
Taipei, Taiwan, June 2004 - Gigabyte Technology Co. formally announces the release of graphics accelerators powered by the world's first native 16-lane PCI Express VPUs from ATI, the GV-RX80 series, GV-RX60 series and GV-RX30 Series which are based on ATI's newly introduced [RADEON X800, RADEON X600 and RADEON X300 visual processing units (VPUs). The top-to-bottom family of visual processors ensures customers can choose the graphics card that best suits their needs.
- Shuttle's XPC SB81P: Small form factor re-invented
This time a PR from Shuttle lets us know of their latest XPC, the SB81P, officially being the world's first SFF to utilize the "FB81" motherboard with 16x PCI-E graphics card support and a revolutionary cooling design, as well as much more. The full details in the supporting PR.
(Taipei, Taiwan - June 1, 2004) Shuttle Inc, a leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and motherboards,today introduces the XPC SB81P, the world's ﬁrst SFF computer based on the leading-edge FB81 motherboard. Featuring support for 16X PCI E graphics cards, an all-new ICE (integrated cooling engine) cooling system, 350W Silent X power supply and more, the XPC SB81P redeﬁnes performance computing.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4