- ASUS Star Ice CPU Cooler Announced
And what a WHOPPER of a cpu cooler it is. This new and highly unique heatsink/fan solution from ASUS is an absolute monster, with the coooler's dimensions coming in at 119 x 114.5 x 144.5 they certainly speak for themselves. Not only the sheer size of the fan setup, but the fact that it's heatsink base is of a full copper design with heatpipe technology means without doubt it'll carry quite a high price tag as well. One thing thats more satisfying to know is that ASUS's own "smart clip" design ensures compatibility with all motherboards covering K7/K8/S478 and LGA775. You can obtain ASUS's full PR on their new flagship cpu cooler here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, September 1 2004 - With the unique Smart Clip set and horizontal layout, the fan on the ASUS Star Ice CPU Cooler always faces the chassis' rear ventilation holes. Heat generated by the CPU is immediately vented out, preventing hot air from circulating within the case and the result is cool, reliable systems. Advanced airflow management combined with copper heat sink and heat pipes enable the Star Ice to support high-performance gaming systems based on LGA775, Socket 478, K8 and K7 platforms. It is a convenient and cost-effective cooling solution for those who upgrade their system by switching between platforms. One CPU cooler for all platforms!
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Albatron PX915P Pro @ Overclockers Online
- Logitech Z-2200 Speakers @ OC Modshop
- CoolBits - Nvidia Overclocking + other hidden features @ IANAG
- Titan TWC-A04 water cooled heatsink system @ A1 Electronics
- SLAPPA CD and DVD Cases @ i4u
- Sony DRU-700A Dual Layer DVD writer @ DesignTechnica
- The Microsoft SP2 Chat Q&A @ TechConnect
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.