Tul Corporation, makers of PowerColor branded graphics cards have announced today a couple of additions to their RADEON lineup.
First up, they send word of their "PowerColor X800 XL Native PCI Express Solution", these XL cards look to be sensational value based on reviews and articles thus far. You can get to Tul's official PR on this particular model here folks.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm), one of the leading graphic card provides, introduces the PowerColor X800 XL today. The PowerColor X800 XL enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU and delivers the most powerful performance graphics card for today's users are able to unleash the 3D graphics performance of their favorite game.
The PowerColor X800 XL is based on RADEON(tm)X800 XL VPU, offering 256 bit memory interface and up to16 parallel pixel pipes. The PowerColor X800 XL is the world's best native PCI Express graphics card and brings the most powerful gaming performance to users.
Also released from Tul Corp today is their flagship "PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition" card for those who only want the best. Further details on this one within their supporting press release here.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2nd December, 2004) -Tul(tm) today introduces the PowerColor X850 XT Platinum Edition (PowerColor X850 XT PE). The PowerColor X850 XT PE enables ATI's RADEON(tm)X850 XT PE VPU, along with its sophisticated board design, the PowerColor X850 XT PE is the newest and ultimate graphics boards for today's most demanding games.
The PowerColor X850 XT PE, the core/memory clock speed up to 540/590 MHz and memory up to 256MB GDDR3 SDRAM, delivers frame rates that surpass any previous graphics processor making it the world's most powerful and unleash the hidden visual effects performance of your favorite game.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4