OCZ have just launched a new series of DDR memory modules aimed at gamers, dubbed the Gold GX (Gamer eXtreme) series. The modules are rated for PC-3500 speeds (217MHz) at perfected timings of 2-2-2-5 with 2.8V. Further info within OCZ's official announcement at their website. Alternatively, you can head straight over to the product page here folks.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, is pleased to announce the release of the extremely gamer-friendly OCZ PC-3500 Gold GX series, an aggressively priced, low latency line.
The word excessive doesn't exist in the gaming world; they say practice makes perfect and today's computer gaming community needs a fast, reliable, and affordable memory solution that can keep up with the most serious of gamers. OCZ extends a helping hand to the standard gaming hobbyists as well as full fledged cyber athletes with the PC-3500 Gold Gamer eXtreme Series. Since Gold GX is easy on the wallet, gamers can finally get the memory performance they need to power their graphics hungry contemporary PC titles.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Brief Interview with Michal Zalewski (Silence on the Wire) @ TechIMO
- Actiontec HomePlug Networking Kit @ TechIMO
- Making USB Flash Drives Smart @ Designtechnica
- Thermaltake's Big Typhoon CPU Cooler: Further Investigations @ Futurelooks
- ATI's All-in-Wonder X800 XT graphics card @ Tech Report
- Crucial 12-in-1 Flash Reader and 1GB Secure Digital Card @ InsaneTek
- Logitech V500 Cordless Notebook Mouse @ CoolTechZone
- OCZ PC2-6400 Platinum EB (DDR2 800MHz) Memory @ Overclockers AU
Further Reading: Read and find more RAM news at our RAM news index page.