Logitech have finally copped some serious competition with a press release from UK mob "KeySonic" just recently which supports the release of their highly-refined 1600dpi laser mouse technology, currently implemented into three seperate models. At a said £15.00 price tag, i'd be surprised if these things dont start selling like hot cakes!
First we had the ball-based mouse, and then the optical mouse. The high-end computer peripheral manufacturer KeySonic now introduce their 1600dpi Laser Mouse; their most accurate and receptive yet. Dependable, ergonomical and glides like a dream. The level of accuracy is perfect for gaming, internet surfing and professional applications such as editing and graphic design.
The highly responsive Laser Mouse comes in three models, with 30 times more sensitivity to surface detail than standard LED optical mice and 50% more receptive than the laser mice currently on the market. Taking a total of 6700 frames per second, it converts this information into digital format which enables the mouse's precise location, speed and direction of travel to be calculated. A leap in mouse technology.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- MSI RD480 Neo2 Crossfire @ Hexus
- The Battle For Graphics Supremacy @ CoolTechZone
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 @ 3DProfessor
- Enermax Galaxy - 1KW PSU! @ Hexus
- Zalman CNPS9500 vs Asetek Microchill @ Bit-Tech
- HP dvd640e External DVD Writer with LightScribe @ Hardware Zone
- Microsoft Windows Vista: An Overview @ CoolTechZone
- Hiper Clavier Aluminum Keyboard @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts Guide @ BigBruin
- FujiFilm Finepix F10 6.3MP Digital Camera @ ByteSector
Further Reading: Read and find more Peripherals news at our Peripherals news index page.