- Corsair Strikes Partnership with ASUSTek
Corsair have teamed up with ASUS to produce "ASUS-Ready" (approved) 1GB memory modules for the new and improved AMD based "A8N32-SLI" Deluxe/WiFi motherboard. The 1GB Corsair XMS-3500LL PRO modules are tailor-mode with rather sweet latencies of 2-3-2-6-1T at their rated DDR 437MHz speed when used in conjunction with the 'Corsair optimized' 16x SLI motherboard.
For full details on the ASUS/Corsair collaboration, check out Corsair's official PR.
Fremont, CA / Taipei, Taiwan (September 26, 2005) - Corsair® Memory, Inc., a worldwide leader in high performance memory and cooling products for enthusiasts and overclockers, and ASUSTek®, the perennial leader of the motherboard industry, today announced a joint product launch targeting the AMD® enthusiasts. Under this collaboration, Corsair will release its first "ASUS Ready" XMS-3500LL PRO 2GByte-kit to support the release of the first "Corsair optimized" x16 SLI motherboards engineered by ASUS. Available in a matched pair of two 1GByte modules, the new XMS-3500LL PRO is the industry's first high-density memory guaranteed to deliver blazing-fast performance of DDR437 (218MHz) at low latencies of 2-3-2-6-1T.
Leaders in the memory and the motherboard industries respectively, this joint product development enables both Corsair and ASUS to bring the best offerings to the performance and gaming marketplace. The memory and the motherboards are optimized for maximum performance, and are validated for rock solid stability. Positioned as the highest end products for the AMD platform, enthusiasts benefit from having the latest technologies backed with manufacturers' performance guarantee.
- Shuttle Launches NVIDIA SLI Ready XPC
The much-awaited SN26P XPC from Shuttle is finally here, the first SFF on the market to allow for SLI by means of NVIDIA's AMD nForce4 SLI chipset. There's no skimping out on features with this baby. Check out all the details over at Shuttle's website folks.
Taipei, Taiwan - September 27, 2005) Shuttle Inc - the world's leading manufacturer of small form factor PCs and accessories - has today released final details of its much anticipated gaming barebone, the XPC SN26P. Previewed by a number of hardware review websites and magazines earlier in the year, the XPC SN26P has, even before today's launch, earned itself numerous awards including "Most Innovative Product" awards from websites HardwareZone and VRZone.
"The response we got to our XPC SN26P preview release was amazing," said Shuttle Product Manager Troy Yang, "We knew we had a great product, but we also received some great feedback on where we could improve. The XPC SN26P we are releasing today is our response to both the praise and the criticisms. We think everyone will be pleased with the results."
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- ATI X1800, X1600, X1300 (R5XX) Pricing Revelation @ Hexus
- ATI Radeon Xpress 200 CrossFire Edition Chipset @ Digit-Life
- Call of Duty 2 Performance and Demo @ AMDZone
- Nvidia nForce 430 and Geforce 6150 Graphics Performance Revealed @ AMDZone
- OCZ PC3500 2x512MB Gold GX @ AMDZone
- Casio Learning TV Remote Watch @ i4u
- ATI Radeon X800 GT: A Quality Mid-range Solution @ Anandtech
- LCD TV Set Fall Preview @ Toms Hardware
- Data Compression Explained @ GamersHell
- AMD Cranks Up Performance of Dual-Core Chips @ XBit Labs
- Intel Unveils Last Single-Core Xeon Processor @ XBit Labs
- d'Appolito Silverado loudspeaker @ Hardware Analysis
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.