- Sapphire Suits Up for X1000 Range
Amongst several other add-in partners, Sapphire have issued out a press release following the launch of ATI's new X1000 family of graphics cards, showing off their variants on offer. From left to right are clickable thumbnails of their X1300 and X1800XL cards. More details in the supporting PR folks.
Set to push up graphics performance to new levels, Sapphire Technology has just introduced its latest new series of graphics accelerators based on an exciting new architecture delivering the most sophisticated and powerful graphics processing solutions yet.
Based on a completely new architecture, the new X1000 series is built on the latest 90nm chip technology and has been designed to deliver efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0, enhanced image quality and to provide scalability across a range of price performance options.
- MSI and Tul Corp Introduce New X1000 cards
Tul today introduced the latest PowerColor X1800 and X1300 PRO graphics cards based on the members of the ATI's 90nm Radeon 1XK family with a new ultra-threaded architecture and also based on up to 512 MB GDDR3 RAM.
Today, MSI introduces its next-generation PCI-E 16x graphics card RX1300PRO-TD256E based on ATI's new 90nm X1300PRO GPU and DDR2 memory for faster mapping efficiency. Furthermore, RX1300PRO-TD256E includes technologies like Avivo, Shader model 3.0 , CrossFire, and HDTV.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Updated Intel socket LGA775 motherboards @ A1-Electronics
- The Future of ATI @ CooltechZone
- Sapphire Radeon X550 Video Card @ The TechZone
- Logitech mm50 Portable Speakers @ CooltechZone
- Thermaltake Aquabay M2 Radiator @ PimpRig
- Zalman 7000B-Cu LED CPU Cooler @ Virtual-Hideout
- AMD to Power NASCAR @ AMD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4