GIGABYTE have just issued out two press releases detailing their newly released Poseidon and Triton mid-sized desktop tower cases. For specific details on each, grab the seperate Poseidon and Triton announcements in doc format.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006-Poseidon is the god of the sea, who has the power to calm the seas. GIGABYTE Poseidon Chassis series, named after the god of the sea represents the superior Aluminum covers. By the design of 12 cm front and back silent fan, it provides optimal system thermal solution. The most special here is users can easily install and maintain the system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design. Another characteristic needed to be highlight here is the patent front side light beam projector and changeable side panel, which help users to create their own style.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006 -Technology has always given us a mechanical impression in the past that could not be combined with our daily lives. In order to let technology integrate with our life, GIGABYTE presents a whole new chassis- Triton middle tower chassis, a minimalism style art work. GIGABYTE Triton Chassis series adopts superior aluminum design, 12cm front and back silent fan, adjustable ventilation hood, providing optimal system thermal solution. Users can easily install and maintain the computer system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design, and further enjoy their won unique style.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology