In current attendance at this year's CES event in Las Vegas, GECUBE have issued out an announcement detailing 4 innovative products of which are being showcased for the first time. They show off their new PMP (Portable Media Player) device with a 3.6" LCD, the DVRBox which is able to convert DV, DVD, & TV to MPEG-4 video format instantly, the "Digital Photo Frame" which boasts a 7" widescreen and is capable of playing back DivX content etc. - and finally they also demo two high-end ATI based graphics cards in the X1K series.
Grab the official PR for more specific details on each.
Date: January 5-8, 2006
Location: Las Vegas Hilton Convention Center, Ballroom both #56002
Taipei, Taiwan, January 05, 2006--GECUBE the major supplier of the world's leading graphics card brand, announced four exciting exhibitions to be showcased at this year's CES in Las Vegas from January 5-8.
"We hope to see our most valued customers at CES 2006," said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek's Multimedia Business Unit. "The consumer's demand is the most important consideration for our company in continually innovating and improving our multimedia solutions. GECUBE always looks to the future too, developing products in anticipating our users future demands. 2006 will be an exciting year for a slew of great new innovative GECUBE products."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology