ATI Partner "SAPPHIRE" have just released their new kickarse "Blizzard RADEON X1900XTX" graphics card, sold with a silent yet extreme liquid cooling solution dubbed the "BLIZZARD" cooler (and designed with the help of Thermaltake).
Given how well cooled the card will be with this bigarse aftermarket monster cooler attached to it, SAPPHIRE assure us that the flagship ATI card will overclock *well* above stock speeds with the use of SAPPHIRE's exclusive TRIXX overclocking software, of course bundled with the card.
For the full scoop, grab SAPPHIRE's official PR here folks.
Now adding silent cooling to the highest levels of graphics performance ever achieved in the PC industry, Sapphire Technology has just introduced a new Blizzard liquid cooled model in its Radeon X1900 series.
Taking up a single PCI slot in addition to the PCI-Express slot occupied by the graphics card, the new Blizzard cooler is a sealed and silent liquid cooling solution. Maximum efficiency is achieved by the use of a Pure Copper Water Block on the GPU for superior heat conductivity together with a Pure Copper Radiator in the Blizzard cooler for great heat dissipation. Coolant is circulated with a Silent yet powerful 12V mini pump with superb reliability. Air is extracted from the case by an integral transparent blue LED fan, passed through the radiator and vented out of the case at the rear mounting bracket. Two speeds of operation give a choice of lower noise or higher efficiency. (18dBA at 2000RPM, 26dBA at 2500RPM).
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU news at our Cases, Cooling & PSU news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Cases, Cooling & PSU News Posts
- Fractal Design unveils Node 304 chassis, now in 100% more white
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Corsair talks Haswell power supply compatibility
- Ask the Experts: What is the minimum PSU required for GeForce GTX 670's in SLI?
- BitFenix releases two new Prodigy chassis, now in 100% more green and blue
- Shhh... NZXT launches its next-generation silent PC chassis, the H630
- Enermax announces their power supplies are ready for Intel's upcoming Haswell-based CPU's
- Noctua unveils PWM version of its NF-A14 140mm cooling fan
- NZXT teases what could be a new uber quiet PC chassis, "SHHH..."
- Cooler Master unveils N300 and N500 mid-tower chassis
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Lexar Professional 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card Review
- Need help building a new gaming computer
- Memory for GA-Z77X-UD5H
- please help
- Seagate Laptop Thin 500GB Hybrid SSHD ST500LM000 Review
Cases, Cooling & PSU Press Releases
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases