FOXCONN have issued out a 3.3mb .doc formatted slideshow just a short time ago which covers many highlights from their booth at CeBIT this year. All of their latest and greatest products are shown off throughout the slideshow such as S-AM2 motherboards, some crazy looking new cases on the way, entertainment PCs, and more.
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows news at our Trade Shows news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Trade Shows News Posts
- New head of Android says Google I/O will be about services this year, not devices or operating systems
- Google I/O 2013 schedule has been released
- Valve will not be exhibiting anything at E3 this year either
- Acer to have a global event on May 3, what should we expect?
- Microsoft BUILD conference registrations are now open
- Poll Results - What are you most likely to buy? (new CES 2013 products)
- TweakTown Booth Babes Video from Taipei Game Show 2013
- CES 2013 - Day One roundup
- NVIDIA's CES 2013 Special Event coverage - live!
- Google I/O sets a date, will happen May 15-17, 2013 - hopefully we see more of Project Glass
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Z77 Pro 3 crashed and now in a boot loop
- GA B75M-D3H: Sleep Problem on Freshly installed x64 OS, HELP!
- Lian Li PC7FW Side panel screws need re-threading
- Kingston DT Workspace 64GB 'Windows To Go' USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- balky eSATA on ASMedia sata bus, also random mobo speaker beeps
Trade Shows Press Releases
- ADATA Technology to Showcase Latest Industrial Memory and Storage Solutions at Embedded World 2013
- Super Talent Technology to Showcase Spectacular Product Lines at CES 2013
- Lian Li Announces CES 2013 Facebook Photo Contest
- ADATA To Reveal a Raft of New Products at CES
- 2013 International CES To Feature Record Amount of Exhibit Space