ECS are really havin' a blast at CeBIT this year, with another couple announcements to come to light in the past 24 hrs.
This one talks of five new "NAPA" platform notebooks which sport Intel's Core Duo processor. They each have a 15.4" WXGA screen and boast their own feature-list / characteristics.
Read all about them in the official announcement here folks.
This 1.33mb zip file contains pictures showing off various angles of the new notebooks as well.
Hannover, Germany, 14th March 2006 - Riding the crest of the new digital age, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) display five simply smart NAPA platform, Intel Centrino mobile technology-based notebooks at CeBIT 2006.
Featuring the Intel Core Duo chip, NAPA platform notebooks consume, on average, three watts of power compared to around four watts consumed by leading competitors. The platform boosts average performance 68 percent beyond that of Intel's current Sonoma platform, while reducing power consumption an average of 28 percent and extending battery life beyond the five-hour mark. It also improves wireless bandwidth and can help cut the size of a notebook by 30 percent versus today's machines.
Further Reading: Read and find more Laptops news at our Laptops news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Laptops News Posts
- HP prepping Envy TouchSmart 14 laptop with 3,200x1,800 display
- Touchscreen-based laptop sales surge by 52% in Q1 2013
- Samsung to release new 'ultra resolution' display for laptops, could set new standard for screen quality
- LeakedTT: Dell to release two new Latitude notebooks this summer with Haswell CPU's
- RumorTT: Apple to debut MacBook Air refresh at WWDC
- Lenovo Yoga 11S shows up for pre-order on Best Buy and Lenovo's websites
- Sony launches new VAIO Fit notebooks with aluminum casing
- Acer Aspire P3 Ultrabook / Tablet video hands-on from New York press event
- Acer unveils four new product lines for the US market, unique Aspire R7 laptop impresses
- Acer Aspire R7 video hands-on from press event in New York
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Metro: Last Light PC Review
- P45R2000 + q9300
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season Three (1989) Blu-ray Review
- Best BIOS Gigabyte Z77-D3H
- Asrock z68 pro3 gen3 motherboard USB3.0 problem
Laptops Press Releases
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- Dell Announces Latitude 3330 Notebook for Schools
- ASUS Taichi 31 with Dual 13.3-inch Displays Now Available
- The New Samsung Chromebook arrives in Australia
- Samsung Launches ATIV Smart PC Pro Ultrabook