Catering to those wanting to build up a swish looking HTPC for their loungeroom enjoyment, Sharkoon have just issued out an announcement which details their new standalone Home Digital HD-3 case.
Sharkoon is presenting its new Home Digital HD-3 home theatre case, whose design and features make it the perfect living room PC. The user can assemble his own individual entertainment center using whichever components and operating system he likes, and the integrated vacuum-fluorescent display, remote control, and included iMON software offer diverse options for displaying information and operating the system. Measuring 435 x 148 x 460 mm (w x h x d), the HD-3 is compatible with pre-existing HiFi equipment, and the solid front plate of brushed aluminum gives the case an attractive look as well.
Further Reading: Read and find more Cases, Cooling & PSU news at our Cases, Cooling & PSU news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
Cases, Cooling & PSU News Posts
- Fractal Design releases PSU list approved for Intel Haswell processors
- Fractal Design unveils Node 304 chassis, now in 100% more white
- Ask the Experts: What PSU should I buy for my Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire system?
- Corsair talks Haswell power supply compatibility
- Ask the Experts: What is the minimum PSU required for GeForce GTX 670's in SLI?
- BitFenix releases two new Prodigy chassis, now in 100% more green and blue
- Shhh... NZXT launches its next-generation silent PC chassis, the H630
- Enermax announces their power supplies are ready for Intel's upcoming Haswell-based CPU's
- Noctua unveils PWM version of its NF-A14 140mm cooling fan
- NZXT teases what could be a new uber quiet PC chassis, "SHHH..."
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- AsRock Z77 Extreme6, D7: No inputs error, NO post
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Overclocked - Closing the gap on the GTX TITAN
- Chassis Fan
- MultiCore Acceleration
- PATA or SATA whats the difference?
Cases, Cooling & PSU Press Releases
- EK Water Blocks Announces EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO Evaporator
- High-End PC Case Maker Lian Li to Unveil New Products at COMPUTEX 2013
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue