Complimenting their showcase lineup in time for Computex, ECS have just unveiled the new PX1 motherboard which is based on Intel's P965 (Broadwater) chipset. This board is also ready for Core 2 Duo processors and carries the Viiv tick of approval.
The official announcement can be read here folks.
Milton Keynes, 5th June, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems, Inc. (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the RoHS compliant PX1 motherboard with embedded Intel® P965 Broadwater chipset featuring Core 2 Duo CPU support and next-generation micro-architecture (NGMA).
The PX1, based on P965 chipset and Core 2 Duo CPU support, offers great performance with lower power consumption, Hyper-Threading Technology and Fan Speed Control (AFSC) Tuning Optimization, making the PX1 ideal for a smaller, quieter and more energy efficient system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court