Two more media kits have also made their way to us from GIGABYTE a short time ago, these being for a new addition to their CPU cooler lineup in the "3D Rocket II", as well as a new revision of their 3D Galaxy to be released dubbed the "3D Galaxy II".
We expect these new products to surface around the same time as the 3D Aurora 570 Chassis, sometime next month.
Further Reading: Read and find more 3D news at our 3D news index page.
Post a Comment about this news
3D News Posts
- NVIDIA Enables Websites to Stream Stereoscopic 3D Video
- Nike have released 3D Shoes. Yes, that's Shoes with an 'e'
- PS3 firmware 3.50 is online! 3D Blu-Ray movies get love.
- Foxtel enter the 3rd dimension
- Toshiba Mobile Display outs new 3D display needing no glasses
- Sony's 3D implementaion involves upscaling and downscaling..
- TVLogic offers 2D and 3D OLED displays
- Sharp first to bring four-primary-color 3D LCD to market
- Mitsubishi unveils 2010 3D DLP TV line
- Mysterious StreamTV turns up on Amazon promising 3D with no glasses
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Lexar Professional 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card Review
- Need help building a new gaming computer
- Audio channels reversed from USB
- Memory for GA-Z77X-UD5H
- please help
3D Press Releases
- Intel Reinvents Transistors Using New 3-D Structure
- VIEWSONIC PUTS 3D AND CONTENT CREATION IN THE HANDS OF CUSTOMERS
- VIEWSONIC® BRINGS COST-EFFECTIVE 3D PROJECTION TO LIFE
- NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline Drives Real-Time 3D Broadcast Production from Start to Finish
- CyberLink PowerDVD First PC Software to Receive Blu-ray 3D Player Certification from Blu-ray Disc Association