I'm sure most anyone would be pleased to have one of these powering their rig, ENERMAX down-under have just officially intro'd their new GALAXY series 1000W power supply which boasts some pretty insane specs such as 5 seperate 12V rails, triple quad support (quad core/cpu/gpu systems) and much more.
Learn all about it by grabbing the official press material here, and also clicking on the thumbnail images below folks.
Sydney, Australia. - September 4 2006 Enermax Technology Corporation (Enermax) is proud to announce GALAXY, the long awaited high-end 1000watt PSU series.
After showing the world's first 1000W class PSU prototype in August 2005 at Games Convention show in Germany, the world wondered, why it has not been released ever since. The reason was a redesign to newest technology. While all other manufacturers have released since only ordinary 1000W class PSU's with normal 4 rail technology, ENERMAX decided to design a PSU, which would be able to power 2007 & 2008 server systems to give customers the utmost benefit possible.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4