ECS have just released a new budget focused offering for the AMD AM2 platform in the ECS' GeForce6100SM-M. As the name says, this micro-ATX board is based on NVIDIA's current IGP equipped chipset with the residing GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 405 MCP.
Milton Keynes, England, 25th Sept, 2006 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading computer hardware and notebook manufacturer, is releasing the GeForce6100SM-M motherboard with integrated NVIDIA GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP supporting AMD AM2 CPUs and delivering high quality 3D graphics and onboard VGA. The GeForce® 6100 GPU and NVIDIA nForce® 405 MCP is an innovative mix of north and south bridge chipsets on a single chip that represent a major achievement in integrated solutions. To consumers, this Micro ATX, RoHS compliant solution is a compact, highly expandable, best cost-per-performance Microsoft Vista® Premium motherboard ready to handle media PC computing needs right out of the box.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology