Following his recent success in overclocking an 8800GTX's GPU up to and beyond 900MHz, overclocking champ Kinc from NordicHardware has since been working very hard to push for the most extreme 3DMark 2001 and 2005 benchmark runs witnessed to date.
Sure enough, he's done it! Feast your eyes on the below screenies to see the results for yourselves.
Already at the beginning of this weekend Kinc managed to score a new single-card 3DMark2001 world record and then it was a complete humiliation of the previous world record, which was recently set by Norwegian overclocker Stoolman. Last night Kinc continued his overclocking session and improved his previous world record, quite a lot. But our overclocking ace also took the time to set a new single-card 3DMark05 world record. The card is, of course, a GeForce 8800 GTX graphics card from XFX and the processor an Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800. It's also the processor which has been the key to the new records. He has namely been able to raise the frequency to quite a lot since his last record. From 5060MHz to incredible 5347MHz.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4