Here's something ya dont see every day, Samsung have kicked up several images of some "Concept" PCs onto the web which were designed to compete in a Samsung and Intel PC design contest.
Samsung has decided to let its designers get a little more creative than normal, which has led to the fabrication of these rather unusual concept PCs. Although they are unlikely to ever make their way onto the market, they're still quite interesting to look at as Samsung tries to offer a brief glimpse into the future of computing, and what it might look like. The first looks somewhat like a bent witch's hat, the second almost resembles a lamp with a pull cord on it, and the third seems to have some bizarre balls perched on top. All of them are obviously sporting the stylish Core 2 Duo sticker - but other than that, specifications are a mystery.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4