-- CeBIT '09 GIGABYTE - Intel Joint Press Conference --
-- Leading Motherboard Quality and Innovation --
Hannover, Germany, March 04, 2009 - GIGABYTE Technology CO., LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards held a joint press conference with chipset giant Intel, announcing Intel's latest technologies delivered from the next generation chipsets, as well as a technical briefing introducing GIGABYTE's Ultra DurableTM 3 Technology and upcoming technology trends.
The event kicked off with the opening speech from Henry Kao, WW Sales & Marketing Vice President of GIGABYTE Technology Motherboard Business Unit. "Since 2006, GIGABYTE's core strategy is to focus on delivering high quality, high spec and high performance motherboards. Today, we have proof from our customers and end-users that GIGABYTE has become the motherboard innovation leader and spec definer for the industry. GIGABYTE will continue to lead the industry by providing top quality component motherboards with more innovative technologies, and our goal in doing so, is to become the number 1 motherboard brand in the industry."
(Henry Kao, WW Sales & Marketing Vice President of GIGABYTE Technology Motherboard Business Unit)
(Zane.A.Ball, Director of Microprocessor Product Marketing at Intel Business Client Group)
Following was an introduction of Intel's new generation processors and chipsets from Zane. A .Ball, Director of Microprocessor Product Marketing, Intel Business Client Group. "The Intel® Core i7 with Intel® X58 Express chipset unleashes Nehalem's performance potential with enormous bandwidth in the extreme edition platform. I would like express my appreciation to GIGABYTE for being the first partner to launch their Intel® X58 motherboards to align the with the Intel® Core i7 processors and I am looking forward to co-working with GIGABYTE to bring out the next generation Intel® 5 series chipset platform in 2009."
Rockson Chiang, Technical Marketing Manager at GIGABYTE Technology Motherboard Business Unit presented a series of innovative GIGABYTE technologies which are helping to shape the motherboard industry including GIGABYTE's Ultra DurableTM 3 technology, which features double the amount of copper for the Power and Grand layers of PCB, as well as upcoming technology breakthroughs from GIGABYTE.
(Rockson Chiang, Technical Marketing Manager, GIGABYTE Technology Motherboard Business Unit, presented GIGABYTE's innovative Ultra DurableTM 3 technology)
Vincent Chen, Product Manager VGA Business Unit, next presented GIGABYTE's Ultra DurableTM VGA technology, featuring lower GPU and memory temperatures, higher overclocking capability, and lower power switching loss, helping to extend the durability and performance of GIGABYTE graphics products. Also included was an introduction of GIGABYTE's latest graphics cooling technology, Silent-Cell, that delivers state-of-the-art cooling performance for the ultimate in silent graphic card performance.
(Vincent Chen, Product Manager, GIGABYTE Technology VGA Business Unit, presented GIGABYTE's innovative Ultra DurableTM VGA technology)
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology