Spire Introduces BlackMoon Power Supplies Series
Spire today launched the BlackMoon PSU Series. Aimed squarely at the gaming community the BlackMoon series of power supplies are a great selection for extreme power demand. Fashioned in neat black steel enclosures and equipped with the signature Spire 120mm Silent Blue LED fan, keeping air flowing and your system running cool. Trust the brand with the industry leading specifications and award winning service program, Spire - Powered by
- ATX Ver.2.2 Specification Compliant
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based systems
- Cool-Blue LED 120mm DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- I/O/OVP/OLP and SCP Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
1. Multilanguage Owners Manual
2. Mounting screws 4pcs
3. Velcro Cable Straps
4. Power Cord (safety approved)
The BlackMoon Power Supply Series are compatible with all ATX, MICRO-ATX and BTX form factor platforms, SLI Ready, ATI Compatible and 80PLUS Bronze Certified.
The BlackMoon power supplies are now available for direct shipping from Spire Global branches. For more information, please refer to the product pages here.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4