GALAXY custom GTX260+ tri-fans cooler with 1792MB Memory
Recently nvidia GeForce GTX260 is getting more and more hot after NVIDIA all partners made its price cut down to $179,. Today well-known GALAXY micosystems has added its another into its line-up: GALAXY custom GeForce GTX260+ with 1792MB Memory which chose to use the high-density Samsung K4J10324QD-HJ1A memory chip, that has a capacity of 128 MB. 14 such chips populate the 448-bit GDDR3 memory bus to dole out a total 1792 MB of memory capacity. which is designed for those demanding gaming players.
This card was based on a 55nm G200-103-B3 GPU with 216 shader processors and equipped with GALAXY custom cooler that has tri-fans and 5X heatpipes to get the heat outside the GPU quickly.
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXY's array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4