Spire Introduces the Tethys Micro ATX Chassis
Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your pc has to move with the times! The future of Micro ATX cases has arrived, The Tethys.
This stylish and innovative case breaks the conforms of the usual. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with its own integrated LCD display to provide you with all the information you need to keep your system at optimal. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated Design
- Dust Free Design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen & Radiation Protected
- Intergrated LCD-Display
- Micro ATX-Motherboard Compatible
- Rear & Front 2x60mm Fan Spacing
- Owner Manual
- Mainboard stand-off
The Tethys is compatible with all MICRO-ATX and ITX form factor platforms.
The Tethys MICRO ATX SOHO Chassis is now available for direct shipping from the Spire factory in ShenZhen, China. Distribution thru global branches and partner distributors will commence early April.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4