Leadtek launches WinFast® GTX 275 - The champion of performance
Taipei, Taiwan, April 2nd, 2009-LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, proudly announces the WinFast GTX 275. This new enthusiasm level graphics card is based on the NVIDIA Best-in-class GeForce GTX 275 GPU. With 240 stream processors, it comes with high-speed 896MB GDDR3 and works at 448-bit memory interface. Based on the above specifications, the WinFast GTX 275 will certainly offer gamers the best gaming performance and value.
Powered up with NVIDIA cutting edge technologies, the WinFast GTX 275 fully supports the CUDA and PhsyX technology. The NVIDIA PhysX technology is a powerful physics engine; it enables real-time physics effect in games. Now it supports over 100 the most popular games across all platforms, users can experience the dynamic gaming interaction and ultra-realistic physical performance with the WinFast GTX 275.
Supported by the GeForce CUDA-Enabled GPU, the WinFast GTX 275 not only deliver the classic GPU-accelerated gaming effects, but also support the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. it is the only GPU that supports all compute languages. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4