CYBERPOWER'S NEW POWER MEGA 1000 GRAPHICS WORKSTATION FEATURES NVIDIA QUADRO NVS420 QUAD-DISPLAY GRAPHICS SOLUTION
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution with support for up to four digital displays.
BALDWIN PARK, CA (April, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution.
CyberPower teamed with NVIDIA to deliver an advanced system that meets the needs of today's most demanding graphics environments. The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 x16 PCIE is a quad-display business graphics solution. It is capable of supporting up to four 30-inch digital displays at 2,560 x 1,600 resolutions via DisplayPort / dual-link DVI. The Quadro NVS 420 includes advanced display software technology, which enables features such as profiles, extended Windows taskbar, gridlines, and virtual desktops. It also features 512MB of memory, 11.2GB/sec (per GPU) of memory bandwidth and a CUDA Parallel Computing Processor.
The Power Mega 1000 offers stability, ease-of-use and has been tested for wide compatibility with the leading business, graphics and CAD applications. This advanced performance workstation is perfect for 2D and 3D professional applications, professional and home animation, matte painting, compositing, CAD/CAM, modeling, and graphics rendering.
The Power Mega 1000 is based on Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz quad core CPU with HT technology that gives you eight virtual cores working simultaneously and is mounted to an Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX mainboard, SATA RAID w/ eSATA, on-board Gigabit LAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394a, and Hi-Def on-board 7.1 Audio. Asetek's liquid CPU cooling system (Extreme Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) keeps the components cool, and NZXT's Whisper series case dampens the noise.
Other standard features include 6GB (2GBx3) triple channel memory, 1-terabyte SATA-II hard drive at 3.0Gb/s with 16MB Cache; a Lite-On DH-401S 4X Blu-Ray player; LG 22X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW dual layer drive; Logitech Deluxe 250 USB keyboard and Xtremegear Optical USB 3-button mouse. Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/ Service Pack 3 is pre-loaded
The Power Mega 1000 has a MSRP of $1469. It can be customized with numerous component options including a wide range of displays to complete the system. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free life-time technical support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4