CoolIT Systems Acquires Delphi Liquid Cooling Assets
Acquisition Solidifies CoolIT's Position as the World Leader in Advanced Computer Cooling
Calgary, Alberta - April 27, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces the acquisition of Delphi Thermal Liquid Cooling assets including intellectual property, machinery, and equipment. The Delphi acquisition will provide CoolIT the additional mass market production resources to better accommodate the rapidly growing global industry demand for liquid cooled computers. As part of the Purchase Agreement, CoolIT Systems will be immediately servicing industry giants including Dell and Apple. With the acquisition, CoolIT reaffirms its position as the global leader in advanced liquid cooling for computers.
Since hitting the market in 2006, CoolIT has developed an expertise in high performance liquid cooling solutions and delivered to both the retail and OEM PC cooling markets. CoolIT recently shook up the PC industry with an extremely successful launch of Domino ALC delivering a powerful, maintenance free, liquid cooling solution for under $80 to the retail market. CoolIT combines its retail dominance with industry partnerships and OEM collaborations including nearly every major player in the high performance computing market.
"Traditional air cooling is no longer a viable roadmap option for servicing the PC industry's high performance, heat-producing hardware" said Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "We've recognized this and made it our mission to produce advanced liquid cooling systems that embody the reliability and performance characteristics the industry needs for mass market adoption."
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, CyberPowerPC, Hypersonic, Commodore Gaming, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4